Hello, adventurers! Dev#2 here, with some small bits of news regarding class tiers, the Hero’s Handbook, Twitter, &etc.
- The class tier revamp is officially finished! We added three new tiers per class, and changed the math so that the tier structure extends from Lv. 0 all the way to Lv. 100! We’ve got exciting plans for what happens AFTER Lv. 100, so stay tuned.
- We’ve nearly finished a revamp of the Hero’s Handbook. It’s not quite done, but you can check it out here.
- Adventurers who follow us over on Twitter will already know that we’ve been posting a semi-daily FLASH CHALLENGE over there, just to keep all y’all on your toes. We’re planning to start posting these challenges over on Tumblr, also!
- Speaking of Challenges, eagle-eyed (owl-eyed?) observers will note that we’ve changed the Raz Challenge to no longer adhere to a set timeline. Instead, there is now a “featured” challenge, as well as an archive of past challenges. It’s not a huge change, but we figured we’d tell you about it anyway.
- We do have a few feature updates in the works, but Dev#1 is currently working full time, teaching two classes, volunteering, and moving house, while Dev#2 recently threw off the shackles of her Corporate Employer and is now frantically trying to find herself a new job, so our Quest Logs are a bit full at the moment. As always, if you need to get ahold of us, Twitter or email are your two best bets! Hopefully, the crazy should die down soon.
Thanks for sticking with us, friends!