Hello, new adventurers! Your swords are shining, your armor is polished, and you’re ready to do battle against the forces of procrastination and anti-productivity. For your consideration, we’ve put together this helpful welcome packet.
- You should probably follow us on Twitter! That’s where we post site news as it happens, plus useful tips and links to resources we find helpful/interesting. It’s also a surefire way of quickly getting in touch with somebody from the Dev Team, because both of us basically live on Twitter. We are also on Tumblr and Facebook.
- Have a BURNING question? There may already be an answer in our handy-dandy FAQ! We update it fairly regularly with new information.
- If you find yourself confused, you can always go back and re-read GetYeDone 101. The rest of the Hero Handbook might also be helpful!
- Curious about our development plans? Check out the official Challenge Accepted Trello board!
- We agree with you! A mobile app would be awesome, and it’s definitely something we’re considering, but there’s a lot of other stuff we want to tackle first. (That said, if you or any of your pals is a mobile developer, give us a shout and we’ll talk.)
- The Dev Team run this site for fun, in our spare time. We don’t make any money off of it, and we rely pretty much entirely on donations to cover things like hosting costs. If you like the site, why not consider making a donation to help us with those expenses? That would be cool of you.
The Dev Team